How to order:-
1. Please order via email (via the Contact Us page).
2. Include the Product Code with your order (eg. BPIT for Blank Push-In Tag, PTOTD for Printed Tie-On Tag printed both sides, etc…).
3. Include a list of plants required and/or other custom content required.
4. Should you require your own plant descriptive text to be used then please provide that in a MS Word document Table OR MS Excel spreadsheet in the form shown here to the right. This will help us to process your order quickly. Attach this to the email you send us when you place your order.
5. Include the quantity of tags or labels required.
6. If you are requesting labels with your logo and/or contact details, please include these too. Images should be included as an attached .BMP or .JPG file.
7. Please include a contact phone number and a postal address.
On receipt of your order via email, we will:-
1. Clarify your requirements via return email if necessary.
2. Calculate postage via Australia Post, at Express Post rates.
3. Prepare Tax Invoice including Postage & Packaging.
4. Issue Tax Invoice via email.
5. On verified receipt of payment into our bank account we will then process and dispatch your order. Please note that in the case of Electronic Funds Transfer, confirmation of payment is dependent on the time taken by the banks to clear payment.
We cannot create any drafts of tags or labels until your order
has been confirmed and work commenced on it.