· Tie-On Tags, also known as Loop Tags or Loop-On Tags, are typically used to label larger plants such as patio-tub plants, bare-rooted stock and advanced trees.
· These tags loop onto the stem or a branch, and ours are designed to accommodate fastening to thin stems and to thicker stems.
· Tie-On Tags measure 203mm x 34mm and are made from a pliable and durable synthetic stock.
· Tags are printed Black on White and are supplied to our customers in a continuous roll for tearing apart along clean perforations.
· Tags can be printed on both sides. For example, with plant descriptive text on one side and your nursery logo and phone number on the other side.
· Blank Tie-On Tags are available in any quantity. Where complete rolls are required, tags are supplied 3 across on plain white stock on 76mm core, at 2,100 tags per roll.
Click on thumbnail for expanded image